Orangetheory Head Trainer Podcast
We are excited to have an episode about adult fitness with Amy Friese, the Head Coach at Orangetheory Fitness – Delafield. Amy brings lots of energy and years of experience not only to her clients and training environment as well as to this podcast! So enjoy!
Amy had originally started working in the corporate world and made the shift to fitness and nutrition. On top of helping others achieve their wellness goals, Amy is also a competitive triathlete!
Topics discussed today include:
- How Amy got into fitness coaching and what led her to Orange Theory
- The science behind Orangetheory workouts
- Why they track heart rate during sessions, and what that means
- What to expect during a training session at Orangetheory
- Amy shares about her fitness and triathlon experiences
- Client success stories
- Amy discusses the benefits of having a close relationship with a physical therapist to not only treat injury, but prevent it to keep you performing at your best
- And much more
I had so much fun doing this podcast with Amy, and I hope you enjoyed it too!
At Kinetic we support many fitness athletes to help them stay pain free and active in their fitness endeavors. Additionally, we believe in working together as a team with those surrounding your care (nutritionist, personal trainer, physician, etc.) to maximize your experience and ensure you have a plan to keep you out of pain and active! If you are interested in learning more about our patient care philosophy and services, click the underlined links to take you to the associated pages. Contact us to schedule your visit today!
You can learn more or reach out to Amy and Orangetheory Delafield on Facebook, online, or on Instagram @otfdelafield