Strength Coach Podcast
Welcome back to another edition of the Milwaukee Sports Performance Podcast! In this episode, we are excited to be joined by Parker Oliver a strength and conditioning coach at BRX Performance located here in Milwaukee. Parker is originally from the Michigan area where he previously worked at another performance facility before relocating to Milwaukee.
Parker has a diverse background and experience working with a wide range of athletes’ from youth to professional baseball players, hockey players, and the list could go on. I’ve known Parker for several years now and we have talked shop in passing but this will actually be the longest dedicated time that we’ve had to sit down and talk.
- How Parker got into the field and decided to be a strength and conditioning coach
- What brought Parker to BRX Performance
- Parker’s training philosophy “Doing the simple things savagely well”
- Seeking out resources to grow your knowledge as well promote personal growth
- Parker discusses one of his favorite books by Brett Bartholomew, Conscious Coaching
At Kinetic we are big believers in building up the whole athlete during their rehabilitation process whether it be from a short or long term injury. Additionally, we believe in working together as a team with those surrounding your care (strength coach, team coach, physician, etc.) to maximize your experience and ensure you are prepared when you return to the field. Learn more about our patient care philosophy and services. Contact us to schedule your visit today!
For more information follow or reach out to Parker:
- Via Instagram: @chefpoliver
- Via website: https://brxperformance.com/