2022 Wrap Up
In this episode, Michael Falk wraps up his year in 2022 with some reflections and lessons that he has taken going into 2023. He keeps it really practical and tries to share some advice that you can apply to your goals, your schedule and your year in 2023.
Specifically, Michael shares:
- What he has learned owning a business for the past 4.5 years
- Why your mindset towards your goals is important
- How important consistency and commitment are
- Why you need a tribe of like minded people
- His biggest challenge in 2022
- The best book he read in 2022
- What he is looking forward to in 2023
We hope you enjoy this podcast and as it wraps up our year! We will be back in 2023 with the same cadence of episodes, 3 releases/month. Two interviews with local or national experts and one interview with our Kinetic team focusing on a specific injury or sport with very targeted, practical advice. Make sure you subscribe to get all the latest episodes automatically downloaded.
Listen on Apple Podcasts and Spotify, or on this page below!
If you’ve listened to our podcast over the past year, we would sincerely appreciate it if you would subscribe, rate and leave a review on the podcast page. It really helps us spread the word so we can share more high quality information with more athletes and families.