Physical Therapy for High Level Throwers
In this episode, I am joined by Terry Phillips, the in-house physical therapist at Driveline Baseball, and recently, he’s been killing the internet game with amazing memes. At Driveline, Terry has the opportunity to support countless baseball players at all levels from high school, college to professional.
- Do you see any commonalities or key performance indicators of the best throwers?
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “arm care”?
- What do you think about the current “market” or business opportunity to purchase online “arm care” programs?
- PT’s role in caring for these high level throwers
- When guys are chasing velocity goals, do you expect them to feel great all the time?
- How do you decide when a player should stop throwing completely vs. modify a throwing program?
- His take on the Tommy John surgery
Don’t miss out on this unique PT perspective of keeping high velocity throwers healthy! Whether you’re a fellow PT or in a throwing sport yourself, you’ll find this episode intriguing from beginning to end.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or on this page.
Learn more about Terry and Driveline Baseball:
Are you a throwing athlete that is dealing with pain or injuries? We specialize in helping athletes return to the field and maximize their performance. Schedule a free injury consult today to learn more!