Low Back Pain Podcast with Michael Falk
Low back pain… It’s annoying. It’s scary. It’s common. It comes back a lot.
Almost everyone has dealt with a tight, sore or painful low back at some point. Whether it is a competitive athlete, or a recreational athlete, this injury is very common.
Today we share insights on:
- Who can get low back pain?
- What causes low back pain?
- If your back hurts, can something serious be wrong?
- When should you look to get help for low back pain?
- Should you get an MRI of my back?
- What are some of the biggest myths surrounding low back pain?
- What are the keys to treating low back pain?
- Can it come back?
This is a great episode that covers a lot of information on low back pain. If you, a friend, a teammate or a family member has ever dealt with a painful low back, you will learn a lot from this episode. Listen on Apple Podcasts or on Spotify.
If you are currently dealing with a sore low back, reach out today! We offer a free injury consultation to help you understand what exactly is going on and get clarity on what you need to do to get back to 100%. Contact us today!