Personal Trainer and Nutritionist Podcast
Today we are joined by Kristin Khail a local personal trainer and nutritionist in the Delafield area. Kristin has been a life long athlete and exerciser that initially started in the business world before chasing her passion into nutrition and fitness.
Today Kristin and I discuss:
- Her journey from corporate finance to a career in fitness
- Tips for new exercisers joining a gym for the first time
- Exercise advice for people with a weight loss goal
- Nutrition tips for someone trying to lose weight
- What “healthy eating” actually means
- Why there is no “right” diet but the key to success is actually life style changes and habits
- Her go to quick breakfast
- And much more
I really enjoyed this conversation with Kristin and I know you can learn a lot about nutrition and fitness from this episode.
At Kinetic we support many fitness athletes to help them stay pain free and active in their fitness endeavors. Additionally, we believe in working together as a team with those surrounding your care (nutritionist, personal trainer, physician, etc.) to maximize your experience and ensure you have a plan to keep you out of pain and active! Learn more about our patient care philosophy and services to find out who we are at our core! Contact us to schedule your visit today!
To learn more about Kristin check her out at beFITNESS in Delafield, WI.
Find her on Instagram: @n2nutritioncoach