Tommy John Rehab with Ben Heller
Today, we are joined by Ben Heller who is a reliever for the New York Yankees. Ben shares the story of his Tommy John rehabilitation and his return to professional baseball following his Tommy John surgery.
Topics discussed today:
- Ben’s unique path to professional baseball
- How Ben handled the stress of being sidelined by an elbow injury
- Ben’s shares his experience with the phases of a post Tommy John throwing program and his first game back
- How the mindset is a key to going through Tommy John rehabilitation to you as an athlete
- Ben’s highly valuable advice for anyone coming back from and injury/surgery
You can follow Ben on Instagram @benheller21
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on this page above.
Are you a baseball or softball player that is currently managing an elbow injury or are returning to sport following elbow injury or surgery? We work with baseball and softball players to help them recover from injuries, play pain free or enhance their performance. We commonly see conditions ranging from minor injuries like general shoulder or elbow pain to post operative rehabilitation and reconditioning. See our full array of services or reach out today to schedule a free consultation to see if we can help you.