How to Improve Your Golf Game with Instruction and Practice With John Bauer
In this episode I am joined by John Bauer, who owns and operates The Practice Station in New Berlin. John has many years of experience as a golf instructor around the Milwaukee area and has worked with players of all ages and ability levels. Several years ago, he had a vision to create a new type of golf practice facility set up to truly help players improve their games through specific practice and the use of the latest technology.
John and I Discuss:
- The most common swing characteristics he sees in amateur players
- Why some golfers struggle to make progress in their games
- What more players need to practice to knock strokes off their rounds
- What to look for when you are finding a new golf instructor
- The difference between amatuer players and elite players
- Recent changes in the golf industry and what he sees in the future of the golf business
If you are a golfer or have an interest in working with golfers you will really enjoy this episode. John has a lot of experience and a very unique perspective on golf right now.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or on this page above.
Learn more about The Practice Station:
Free Tools for You:
Try our free Golf Active Warm Up to improve your round from your first tee off!
At Kinetic Sports Medicine and Performance we help golfers of all ages and ability levels play without pain and have the technology available to help provide data and information to improve your physical ability to play better. Contact us today to learn more about how we help golfers!