Getting to Know Performance Running Outfitters
Episode Break Down
On this episode, I’m talking with Jess Hoepner, co-owner of Performance Running Outfitters (PRO), one of the most prominent running shoe and apparel stores in the greater Milwaukee area. Today Jess shares with us about her experiences in the running world, how Performance Running Outfitters came to be, and things she has learned after almost 17 years in the industry!
Specifically, Jess and I discuss:
- Her background in the running world
- Where the idea for owning a running shoe store came from
- How Performance Running Outfitters has grown over the years
- The community reach that PRO has had over the years
- The unique customer experience that every person receives when they come to the store to find a new pair of shoes
- Common misconceptions about running shoes and what’s the right shoe for you
- Her advice for new runners when it comes to shoes, apparel, and what to expect as you venture into the world of running.
- Jess also shares a little bit of perspective looking back on her experiences in life
- And much more!
Jess is an amazing person and business owner. To say that Jess and Trae have left their mark on the greater Milwaukee area running community is an understatement. It was fun to get an insiders look at how PRO came to be and to learn about their growth and the high level product that they provide for their customers. I think whether you’re a runner or not, there’s a lot to take out of this podcast, from sport, to wellness, to business and more!
You can listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or right here on this page.
To learn more about Performance Running Outfitters you can find them:
Or visit them at one of their four locations:
- Third Ward
At Kinetic Sports Medicine and Performance we specialize in treating runners! From understanding treating pain and injuries from running, to improving your performance! To learn more about how we can support you and your running goals check us out!